The Lightning Now Hands-on Workshop is part of the Lightning Now Tour.
Using clicks, we will prepare your org (Trailhead Playground) for a Lightning Experience pilot and go through the phases of customizing Lightning Experience for your Sales users. In these exercises you will take a look at our standard Sales and Sales Console Apps and Lightning Experience productivity features, perform Record and Home page customizations using standard components, and learn how to assign Lightning Experience to a profile.
To get the most out of this workshop, please complete these Trailhead modules prior to attending this session:
- Complete the Learn Salesforce with Trailhead Trail (35min)
- Earn the Learn CRM Basics Badge (40 minutes)
- Earn the Lightning Experience Basics Badge (55 minutes)
- Earn the App Customization Lite Badge (30 minutes) - optional
Let's Get Started!
- Lightning Experience Roadmap: Feature specific roadmap including Classic features coming to Lightning Experience and new features exclusive to Lightning Experience
- Trailhead: Migrate to Lightning Experience Trail
- Lightning Now Trailblazer Group : Ask questions of Salesforce Product Managers and experts, collaborate and share best practices with other Lightning Admins and Developers, and hear about upcoming Lightning events.
- Lightning Webinars, Blogs, and Podcasts: Hear from Product Managers, Expert Admins and Developers, Consultants, and Technical Experts on topics ranging from how to deep dive into your Lightning Experience Readiness Report to how Salesforce rolled out Lightning Experience to our employees.
- Register for a Lightning Experience Readiness Consultation: These are small-group interactive discussions, facilitated by a Salesforce Lightning Expert, where you can assess your organization’s readiness for Lightning Experience, ask questions, and develop a plan to enable Lightning Experience.