In this tutorial, you use the Lightning Components to build a new feature “QuickContacts” feature in the Salesforce1 application. QuickContacts is a Lightning Component made of two other Lightning Components: SearchBar and ContactList. These components communicate using Lightning events.
What You Will Learn
- Enable Lightning Components in your Salesforce org
- Create an Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to Lightning Applications
- Create Lightning Components
- Create Lightning Events
- Communicate between Lightning Components using Lightning Events
- Use Static Resources in Lightning Components
The following browsers are supported when working with the Developer Console:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome
- Most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent version of Safari
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Please create an issue here if you run
into any problem or if you have a suggestion to improve this workshop.
- You can also use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.