In this tutorial you will use Salesforce Lightning App Builder to create a custom application using components built with the Lightning Component Framework. This sample Field Sales app will give users the ability to quickly view their most important sales information in the Salesforce1 Mobile Application. This sample app includes both standard and custom components. To learn more about custom components, see the Lightning Components Tutorial.
What You Will Learn
- Use the Lightning App Builder
- Work with Lightning Components and Actions in Lightning App Builder
- Include your app in the Salesforce1 Mobile Application
- To complete this workshop, all you need is a modern browser and a connection to the Internet
- A working knowledge of Salesforce administration is assumed
- No prior knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Components is required
The following browsers are supported when working with Salesforce:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome
- Most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent version of Safari
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Additional browser support detailed here
- Please create an issue here if you run
into any problem or if you have a suggestion to improve this workshop.
- You can also use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.